Watch the video (step-by-step instructions below).
Here are the steps:
- Log into your Bluehost Account.
- Click the domains link at the Top of the account.
- Click the "zone editor" link.
- Select the domain you're modifying from the drop-down box.
- Scroll down to the heading named "Add DNS Record"
- In the "Host Record" field, enter www
- Leave the "TTL" field at 600
- Under Type, select CNAME from the list
- In the "Points To" field, enter business.otonomic.com
- Click on the"Add Record" button to create the record
- Click on the Domain Tab at the Top
- Click on Redirects
- Select Permanent 301 from the Type menu
- Choose your domain from the drop down
- Enter http://www.yourdomain.com where *yourdomain* is the name of your website
- Leave the option to Redirect with or without www then click on add this redirect button
That's it! You're done :D Let us know via your chat screen in your Otonomic.com site editor, and we'll connect the site on our end.
If you are unable to login to your account please click here
If you need further support from the registrar please click here
If you need any help, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org