There may be times that you are not ready to share your site changes with your visitors and you wish to unpublish your site for site maintenance.
To unpublish, you have to:
- Go to your Editor panel, then choose Settings;
- Click on Domain;
- Scroll Down at the Built-in-Domain section in the panel; look for the 'Unpublish site' link.
- Click on the 'Unpublish site' link
- On the pop-up box, click on 'Unpublish,I'm sure' button
- You have successfully unpublished your site if the status at the center top of your editor will change to 'Publish your site'.
Note: To Publish back your site, please follow these easy steps:
- Click on 'Publish your site'
- Then click on 'Continue'